About Me

My photo
I've been watching movies for over 50 years, good, bad and indifferent. This blog simply shares my thoughts about some of them. The reviews aren't intended to be definitive and so are mostly short. I have no agenda in publishing them, other than a desire to record my thoughts somewhere. Feel free to comment if you wish - I'm always happy to hear from other film fans.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crawlspace

USA, 1986. Directed by David Schmoeller. Klaus Kinski, Talia Balsam, Barbara Whinnery, Carole Francis.

Totally bonkers B-movie horror, with the equally bonkers Kinski coming to the end of his career somewhat ignominously. If you're in the right mood, this is a hoot, with both intentional and unintentional humour running through it. Mercifully short, it's one to watch with your mates when you've come back from the pub on a friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment